Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday was really fun. We had a party back in Maragondon Cavite with my cousins, all their kids, then my grandpa and my aunties and uncle. It was a much better one because we prepared games for them, well my two sisters did but I did not intend to butt in since I have my own life, kidding ^^ the first part of the game, I was really trying to win and I even had to take my brassiere in front of Vincent and all I won was this toy, it was a bring me game and its okay since all of them are my family and I think Vincent saw everything already since he lived with us here. Haha. Then there’s the plastic balloon game, haha, I really had fun because I thought I would win but then again no.



my little plastic balloon, it was big but then it had a hole =p


so, everything was about two things: money and food. oh no food. i was literally hiding from the food table. all i ate was the meaty stuff like barbecue and the fish something Mimi brought. it was really nice she brought something like that so i can eat. haha.
i took a lot of pictures and my older sister was really irritated already, so i took more pictures.. hahahaha.

this spaghetti i did not eat but i gave to Liza = (


kuya rey in the kitchen



vincent ^^


It was a tiring drive going in and out of that place. So when we were on our way back, I stepped out and went to the mall to buy moisturizer from VMV, I loved it. And then, I didn’t notice that the bazaar thingy in our mall had some good finds like bracelets and earrings. Yeyey (my favorite aunt) bought me a watch, it was rather cheap but it was really cute, just in time because my sports watch ran out of battery. And then, Maybelline is on sale up to Dec. 31, hahaha. I was about to buy a lipstick but I had no time to try since the mall closes at 7pm. My Christmas is really great.

christmas eve, i went to the church with my aunt and then i left my sister and the maid singing in the living room with the videoke. then i took more pictures after, then i ruined my diet.. hahaha. its christmas anyway and i have a lot of days to make it up. my neighbor was really annoying because they had fire crackers and it was destroying my earsdrums. i really hate fire crackers, i just want those u see up in the sky and why do they need to have a bang anyway.. haha. i wonder where i am going to hide on new year's eve. but anyway,i love this christmas because im really lucky and i hope that Jesus had a nice time too since its his party anyway. ^^ then I went online and spent my first moments of Christmas with azrael, everyone in this house went to bed already. haha… and I was eating my caterpillar friends which I intend to burn today, xmas workout, omg, haha. Its good xmas time is almost over and people will stop giving away food and cooking and eating. But I think Vincent will cook up something for later, I guess I’ll just have to do my best. ^^;


i want to thank all my friends who made my Christmas a happy one.

1 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

meri xmas my love!