Sunday, August 10, 2008

Make me happy LAING!



My weekend is rotten and I just got back from the mall because I can never rest in peace at home. Everyone was pleased when I went out and so am I. I just finished munching on fast food again and I promise not to eat another hamburger this week!

I have referred to laing in my blog several times and tonight, it is my only hope for happiness. I love laing and I can eat it everyday. There was nowhere else to get it from but Goldilocks, they also sell laing in tetra packs so you can bring it anywhere.


I was tempted to get one of the packed ones and stick it in my work bag, ready to eat anytime but I figured it should be filled with preservatives. I just bought two orders of freshly cooked laing and I will devour it during dinner.

I now know what I want to do with my money, I will plant gabi leaves and hire a Bicolano cook to prepare laing for me everyday. Yummy! ~

images from goldilocks.com.ph

0 comments: