Friday, June 12, 2009

We've been attacked! By the Giant PUSSY!

June must be the toughest month of the year for me. Seriously, I needed to go out everyday until I burned my wallet. My remaining bills are gone now ahaha and I just had to stay at home today.

I wanted to blog but don't have anything much to say except that I enjoyed Confessions of a Shopaholic again on DVD. This time, with my sister. I am pretty excited for something I won't mention because it might get jinxed. But I hope everything goes well on Tuesday. At least, I would have something else to focus on and spend my time into.

Last night, I got to see Pussy Cat Dolls live here in Manila. Or should I say, live on the projector screen as I was too far away to even see the shadows of Nicole. Yet, I enjoyed every beat and words of their songs. I might have looked stupid dancing miles away from the stage but I just had to shook it off :)

The best part for me is when Nicole said, "ladies... you don't need a man to be happy. It is only when you are happy with yourself, that you can be happy with someone else".

blog comments powered by Disqus