Friday, December 03, 2004

what to do on rainy days



c/o Azrael =b

bravo! ahahaha.. no classes and no typhoon. working on my swot analysis for Kraft and thinking of what to wear for tomorrow...hahahaha.. im having a clothes shortage. i want to see my bestfriend tomorrow and go to bahay ng alumni for the first time... heehee. it's tiring running around really and trying not to get caught messing up my academics with these anime related events and persons... haha, anyway, nothing can be perfect.

weeeee!!!!!!!

and the next day i am cooking for my friends. project making on sunday, in my house, thank Lord. i can't go out anymore, no driver. harhar. that's it. maybe i should think of something more to put here but i dont know what.. how about my closet then anyone can help me mix mactch my clothes. kidding =b
ja ne!


i love everyone ; )

1 comments:

lian said...

pssstttt! ganda ng picture mo! shet! siempre ako kumuha eh! wahahaha! kiddin'.. teka, dude, how do you that?