And she mentioned YouTube in this song :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
And she mentioned YouTube in this song :)
Posted by Lace Llanora at 3:32 PM
Saturday, April 19, 2008
A big whew for the week that was, I grabbed a new hobby/sport/time-killer and it's made up of jabs and straights, boxing gloves, weights, and lots of sweat. Thank you to my friends that pushed me to join this gym.
They have a boxing ring, a boxing trainer, a fitness trainer, all the gym equipments I need, a swimming pool and a luxurious shower and locker room. Definitely this is my perfect place to bust stress and I always love the smell of testosterone around me. I welcome myself back to weight and fitness training.
It's also perfect to getting me fit enough for our summer outing.
Let's get ready to rumble!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Brisbane Technologies Inc. is now hiring Technical Writers (night shift).
Candidate must have the following:
• A college degree, university diploma, or professional equivalent in a professional writing related area of study
• Professional technical writing and/or training development experience
• Proven experience working on large documentation projects created within a defined content development cycle
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Strong technical skills
• Experience with web technologies, familiarity with the application development process and associated terminology, preferably in relation to Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Server
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
• Competent with Adobe PDF creation and manipulation
• Experience using a Content Management System and XML an asset
• Willing to work on night shift
Interested applicants may submit their resume to: email@example.com
Our office is located at OMM Citra Building, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
On April 24, 2008 Grey's Anatomy will make its most anticipated return!
Promo Video for episode 4.12
Preview photos for episode 4.13 can be seen here :
Addison is back and I can't wait for some Meredith x Derek scenes. Grey's Anatomy makes my world spin, and it gives me one more reason to live every week. haha :)
For those who don't watch Grey's Anatomy, blimey, you are missing a lot. Grab the previous season DVDs and get yourself addicted. It has everything I need, medical procedures + hot doctors + complicated love angles.
I hope Meredith and Derek get married and I wish the nurse named Rose disappears.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
1. Buy a Face Mask - buying and choosing masks at Watson's is already calming as it is. Plop the wet mask on your face, dim the lights and put your legs up. Your laptop has got to to get some zzz's to, so just close it but keep the iTunes playing instrumental spa-ish music. This should be done for 15-30 minutes.
2. A Leg Scrub - if you're ultra-busy, you've been walking miles around desks and workstations, back and forth. so definitely, those corporate legs need some lovin'. Go to the nearest salons and ask for a leg scrub, this is good because you get the massaging effect while the attendants scrub your legs. You'll come out both relaxed and Ms. Sexy Shiny legs.
3. Hair Spa - If you are like me, your everyday hairdo is a ponytail at the back of your head and when it's crunch time, you twist it in a bun and you can hear the silent scream of your hair as they get tangled with each other. Before our hair leaves us for being such a criminal, go for a cheap hair spa and you also get the head massage plus shampoo. Hopefully when the workday comes, your genius is not showing through your Einstein-ish hair but in your confident and renewed outputs.
4. Good sleep - get it in the afternoon, in the evening, or in the morning - you're the boss this weekend. Cover up your eyes with a blindfold to simulate night time and have an undisrupted calming zzz's.
5. Watch a Movie - I went to see Shutter last night with a girl friend and Az and horror movies are much relaxing because your worries and pet peeves are shaken off by those asian ghosts. If you have the guts to scream, better!
That's just some things to keep you busy relaxing. It will pay off when the work week comes as you come in invigorated, fresh, and confident to take on any blunders and even success.