Thursday, January 26, 2006


Today is Thursday and I am very excited for Friday to come. I couldn’t get enough of all the cuddling in the wee hours of the morning. All of a sudden your alarm clock rings and forces you to open your eyes, get up, and go to work over and over again. But today I think time will fly because I just got here in the office and look its 9am already.

My problem with BIR (my TIN) is still floating around. I am sort of problematic since I won’t get my salary if I don’t fix this. I am hoping I can send Kuya Bernard to Caloocan tomorrow but I never want to ruin my day and make all this fuss about not getting my salary since I can’t do anything anyway. Hakuna Matata. Amen.

Speaking of, I wish to pray for those people (my family) who can’t seem to get enough of bad news. They talk about it during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. How can you relax in that atmosphere.


anyway thats all.

0 comments: