Thursday, February 23, 2006

dermclinic and no money

Yesterday I got home at 8.30 pm which is unfavorable for me since i want to spend time with my sisters, my mom, my niece, and azrael. I was stuck in Dermclinic for unnecessary reasons, i went there for my regular facials (done every two weeks). My doctor was not present, it was her day off so another doctor handled me instead. i really dont know what happened, i was there first, and when it as time for the doctor to do her magic, she was attending around 2-3 more patients and the other patients had all these questions, delaying my treatment further.


HAAYYYY.

The other doctor recommended me to get a new set of maintenance kit, which is all for whitening but im too white already. it also costs 1,300. according to her, its the best kit since this is what she give her patients to reduce the marks old hellish pimples and zits left.

but i dont have money anymore. i dont even have enough money for
gasoline.. grrr..

above is the set im using

i wanted to share my photo with the oxygen tube for stress release, but im too shy because i looked like an alien with a green mask and a green tube stucked up my nose.


today i brought sandwich from home to the office so that i need not buy fast food or cross the street to buy food from my alma matter.

0 comments: