Monday, April 17, 2006

after holy week, airi and meiri cute photo, internet addict boyfriend

welcome back to slavery your vacation is over! work it!

haha just kidding ;) it was hard for me to get up today and my head was wonking inside the jeepney and the bus. i can't wait to go back to sleep.

in the meantime, here's something from the cute twins airi and meiri. this photo will make your day cuter ne? *lol*


source: http://airimeiri.seesaa.net

i'll make an entry similar to theirs when im in the mood and feeling cute ^^






next is my art work:

3 comments:

Ed said...

Wow! I like those twins, they're so cute. :D Nakaka...ano. :P

Nice drawing on Az, Lace. I like the way you emphasize his tummy. Hwehehehe!

Lace Llanora said...

haha thanks ed! mas malaki yan in real life ayaw lang nya i admit. :p

Anonymous said...

Aw, Airi and Meiri look so cute. ^_^