Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Toy Convention 2006 Aftermath


The 5th Toy Convention was great, crazy, hot, and sweaty!!!
there were tons of hundreds of people cramming up mega trade hall. it smelled of pespiration already from the outside. but heck, everyone had a lot of fun! specially me, i enjoyde playing hide and seek with azrael while he was on stage.

i also saw a lot of friends again!

az and i were sleepless for two days then came yesterday (monday) i had my root canal surgery, soshal, but it was painful man, i had to absent from work to get it done.

anyway more pictures.. of me first, heehee : )

also visit my multiply (lacellanora.multiply.com for more pics. will upload the coverage soon or just use azrael's. these are from day ONE.














i am holding the emcee's long and hard mic.. what are you thinking?

















me at the hero booth taking a pic for hero id and on the other side, i think the emcee is hitting on me.


















the pinoyanime.net gang with the organizer who's been following me

Tag:

2 comments:

Lace Llanora said...

@king

walang sex toy dun eh, we're in the philippines haha.

Azrael Coladilla said...

sa greenhills meron hahahaha
dalhin ko si lace dun sa sat