Saturday, June 03, 2006

what's going on and my stress level tsenes

Weekend!!! YIPPEEE!

I saw on the net that the Tokyo Project with Bonnie Bailey is just 600 bucks! gah i want to go go go and dance my stress away once more. I want to see MALE dancers i saw during the nokia soundtrip haha.

Several things are happening right now, two more months and i'll be jobless already. I am having conflicts with my schedule for my job hunting so i can keep the money flowing. Azrael will start going to school soon and we'll barely have time for each other, i will have no one to talk to in Yahoo Messenger during lull time and i'll have to go home alone and sleep alone evry mondays and tuesdays.. hayyy crazy!

i have so much bills to pay i still have to pay 4,600 to my credit card and 2k to my aunt because i lost my cellphone when i started to work and i got a new one from her.

Anyway, i hope i decide soon when i can take the written exams for this company, it should be on monday but i can't skip work since i have to update the website.

so help me God.


Your Stress Level is: 75%
You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa you'll get through the bad times.

3 comments:

chompy said...

What do you know! My contract will expire in 2 months too! hehe.. may I know where you're working right now? Ano ba field mo? Drop me an email and let's chat. :)

Lace Llanora said...

hi! im in the field of marketing communications.. :D im now working at De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde.

chompy said...

ah.. if you want some career talk, i'd be happy to exchange ideas with you. :)