Monday, January 15, 2007

iPhone from iPod and Heroes - the tv series

Heroes is such an addicting tv series! Last night, we finished until episode 9 and slept at 1.30am. Too bad that we don't have the next episodes yet and it's going to be a hard and long wait. Milo, one of the actors is looking real good ^___^ i disliked him before as he played this happy-go-lucky guy in Gilmore Girls, well not anymore!

If you want to feel like a super hero too, a gadget might make you feel like one hahaha. such as this iPhone from iPod. I had a post before while i was raving about the Nokia N95 with all its glorious futuristic features. Here's the iPhone, a bit if not almost similar to the N95.

iPhone lets you listen to mp3 of course, surf the internet through Wi-Fi and Edge, and it also has a map feature. I read that the camera is only 2 megapixel though. i'd still go for the N95 :) this iPhone is best for those who want an mp3 player-phone.

1 comments:

Gabriel Cuesta said...

In Spanish TV Heroes is going to start very soon.

I'm very interested in watch this show, all my friends that I have watched this serie on English have recomended it to me a lot of :)