Monday, May 14, 2007

I now have Google Adsense

My blog is now powered by Google Adsense! I was reading all about adsense but i didn't have the time to understand it before. It's just now that i knew my blog can earn some money from Google Adsense. I thought it was not available in the Philippines and that I have to get Paypal in order to earn.

It's very easy to install in your blogs and it's also fun to watch your earnings increase even by just a few bucks.

You can click the button in my sidebar in order to go to the adsense website and start your own account.

Goodluck to all of us! weee :)

2 comments:

Admin said...

Just a suggestion .. Put your adsense Banner on top of your Blog.. You may see how I do it here.. www.halalan-2007.blogspot.com and www.pwsonglyrics.blogspot.com

Lace Llanora said...

thanks for the tip! :)