Saturday, July 28, 2007

Broadband in the Philippines

I am very annoyed at my broadband connection. I don't know if it's only Globe Broadband that is like this but I am not getting anything done at all. Everyday, i get disconnected about a hundred times while I am downloading, talking through web messenger, making internet calls, researching, and everything else that I should be doing on the internet. I can't get anything done on time!!!

It's like im using my old dial-up connection, really. It disrupts my schedule and my tasks for the day. I tried calling customer service this morning, using both my landline and mobile phone. Only to be passed on to about 5 different numbers, all of the reps said they don't handle broadband and i have to dial another number. The original contact I was dialing is 171, and all i hear is something similar to a fax tone... I told the same to one of the unfortunate customer reps i talked to, he said i should just wait. And I waited, until all there is was a busy tone. My calling spree lasted for around 45 minutes to an hour. And i did not get anything at all, no assistance whatsoever. Hay.

Someone please help me, i want to know where I can get broadband service that is fast, continuous, and without disconnections!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lace if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the wii? Did it come with wiimote?