Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bean Hoppers Sunday, Marimar at SM Bacoor

At last my plans are pushing through, like having a coffee break at Bean Hoppers here in our local mall. It's nice to get out just for the sake of going out.


My favorite cheesecake was not available so I tried the chocolate cake instead. Boy, it was very delicious. Soft and gooey chocolate inside but the sweetness is just right. I just paired it up with Americano coffee. I am in no position to review coffee, but I recommend CoffeeRev.com for local coffee reviews. You too can start enjoying REAL coffee with some guidance from the said blog.


The mall was overflowing with people, Marian Rivera is having a mall show and the fans are going crazy. I wanted to see her too, mind you, I enjoy watching her whenever the bus shows the Marimar soap opera. Yet the crowd was very thick, I never even got a glimpse of her shadow. If you don't know who Marian Rivera is, below is her audition video for the role of Marimar :)



Wow I had a great weekend, something I missed for a very long time :) Have a great week everybody! 'til the next blog posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place you had coffee and cake at sounds good! My list of coffee shops to check out keeps growing... Grrr. X3

Lace Llanora said...

hey i gave you a free advertisement! ahaha :)

Try it, cheap but good.

I brought Az to Mozu today and he enjoyed the Macadamia Frappe and Bolognese pasta.