Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jabs and Straights


A big whew for the week that was, I grabbed a new hobby/sport/time-killer and it's made up of jabs and straights, boxing gloves, weights, and lots of sweat. Thank you to my friends that pushed me to join this gym.

They have a boxing ring, a boxing trainer, a fitness trainer, all the gym equipments I need, a swimming pool and a luxurious shower and locker room. Definitely this is my perfect place to bust stress and I always love the smell of testosterone around me. I welcome myself back to weight and fitness training.

It's also perfect to getting me fit enough for our summer outing.

Let's get ready to rumble!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll just have to add you to the long list of "women who can beat the living crap outta me". I wouldn't know the first thing about fighting, really! XD

What does Az think? Haha

Lace Llanora said...

ha ha ha I'll tell you personally what Az thinks!

it feels good to throw punches without getting jailed :)

Liza C Abad said...

she is one of the boys...

huh?? testosterone ka din???

hahahahahahahahahaha
peace...

hit me baby one more time..