Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm going to CeBit Australia :)


Tomorrow is the day I first fly to Sydney, now I am loading my iPod and Asus Eee with stuff to prevent myself from having panic attacks on the plane, you know how I am scared of flying everytime.

It's a great opportunity, my first international tech event ever. I'll attend an e-marketing and seo conference too.

I'll get to be with my sister for 1 day when I fly to Melbourne, then next day I will fly to Brisbane to meet important persons.

I also get to set foot on Singapore again but only the airport, haha :)

Maybe when I go there, I'll be back blogging much once more.

Have a safe trip to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fly safe, and remember that airline food is an oxymoron. :D

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, Cosplay, Japanese foods).
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/