Monday, July 07, 2008

Thumbs Up: Kenny Roger's Veggie Salad

Finding good and fresh and crisp vegetable salad is very tricky! But, I found one place that I can always go to for my veggie fix - Kenny Roger's.


Healthy and Yummy

I think they just had a major fast food makeover, visit their branch at Megamall and you'll see the difference. But most of all, their salad is always good! Complete with cheese, croutons, and my favorite thousand island dressing. It's perfect, I actually had two last weekend and another one today during dinner at one of their branches.

Thank you Chicken

Good food always makes me happy and I enjoyed tonight's dinner with Azrael even if it's plain simple and nothing fancy. We were able to discuss some projects and opportunities, what we're currently working on, and some bugs that we encounter along the way.

Well, good luck to both of us and to you too! Always find a way to make your day a good day ; )

P.S. I also know a place where there's eat all you can soup and salad. Stay tuned for that info! Got to find sometime to go back there again and take some snaps.

1 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

wow!!! eat all you can soup? and salad? saan yun