Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lessons from Johnny Bunko - a manga by Daniel H. Pink



I am not fond of reading Japanese manga, but Johnny Bunko, a manga by Daniel Pink was lying on the table and I just had to pick it up. It reads "The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need" and I was instantly hooked.



This is not meant to spoil the content but the best thing I learned from Johnny Bunko is that THERE IS NO PLAN. I know that when humans plan, life laughs at us. The manga was right to say that there are too much variables in life that planning your life from point A to B is quiet useless. I agree.



I mean you can't predict if 5 years from now you'll be running your own business or become a home maker, maybe - you would have even invented something very clever and become a millionaire.

It just means that life is BIG, do what you love and all else will fall into place.

I highly recommend this book/manga, I even forced my Aunt Helen aka Yeyey to read it as well :)

2 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

ehheheh galeng di ba?

Lace Llanora said...

yup! bagay sa ken *lol*