Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yummy Bloggers Lunch at Bubba Gump

Forrest Gump at Bubba Gump

It was a fine Tuesday afternoon at Trinoma and we trooped to Bubba Gump to meet fellow bloggers and Forrest Gump.

Bubba Gump Trinoma

We enjoyed munching while chatting to Forrest who was very hospitable and accommodating, just like the entire Bubba Gump crew.

bubba gump trinoma

Thanks to Bubba Gump for the sumptuous lunch - these are the latest additions to their already exciting menu. My favorite is the Grilled Shrimp Salad with Garlic-Cilantro dressing, very green and healthy. Of course, their shrimps are all juicy and chewy.

The shrimps are the stars of the new Spicy Jambalaya Pasta - i love spicy! But I noticed some of the bloggers were already perspiring as they grub on this dish. It was so fun to have lunch at Bubba Gump!

food at bubba gump trinoma

Also, I didn't know that adding fresh strawberries to lemonade creates a very energizing and refreshing drinks. Thanks to Forrest, I was able to get two rounds of this drink.

bubba gump

The last thing we had is That Chocolate Thing which is also a good conversational piece. I'd definitely come back and have one all by myself. Yummy! I remember how my college friends and I munch our hearts away at Bubba Gump after hectic academic meetings and projects. We can't wait to have another fun day here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talaga bang puro seafood lang diyan (haven't really bothered checking out their menus)...?

Kasi parang ang sarap kumain diyan kaso baka mamatay ako bigla. Apir Lace!

Azrael Coladilla said...

masarap!!
puro shrimp!!!!

Lace Llanora said...

@andre

shrimp yung specialty nila pero i know they have burgers and other meat products din. :)

kain tayo!