Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Party



It was a surprise to see a lot of people and not only bloggers at the Clear Black Night Halloween party. Everyone scored their own sexy black outfit which was the dress code of the night.



After some minutes of walking in the dark, I finally found Sire - my drinking buddy and wine connoisseur. I also met Edward, Mean, Sharmaine, and Joyce.





We walked to Lifestyle Cafe and I am so happy to be with these smart people. I loved the conversations about our travels and how traveling brings about epiphany. The cafe americano and brownies at Lifestyle Cafe are wonderful too.



Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my post or by sending an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is: melalarilla@gmail.com. You will be included in the official registry of members permanently posted at my blog. I will also visit your blogs regularly and will drop at your Entrecards if you have one. Please join and be counted. Thank you very much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.

David Edward said...

ate! hahaha.. musta naman? naenjoy ko ung party dahil sa inyo.. hihihihi

mejo makapal na mukha ko that time.. hehehe

ingat po! next time ulit!

Lace Llanora said...

Ei edward!

nagcomment ako sa blog mo pero nawala parang bubbles? :p

oo nga i enjoyed din a lot, hope to see you soon! my face is still peeling *lol* kaya di ako makalabas haha :D

take care!