Sunday, January 04, 2009

TV5 Live Carnavan at Star City

TV5 Live CarnavanTV5 Live Carnavan


It was my first day out since new year and we all had a blast at the TV5 Live Carnavan. We didn't ride anything but were blown away by all the performers that TV5 has prepared for everyone. The event was the perfect way to kick off the new year with friends and family.

TV5 Live CarnavanTV5 Live Carnavan

Lots of booths and mini prizes that you can try winning. There was something for everyone like this HoolaHoop challenge that I totally failed at. I tried hard just to get a Barney notebook for Anya.

TV5 Live Carnavan

Barney, Baby Bop, and TJ were also present and it was my first time to see Barney live. They had a mini show and sang all my fave Barney tunes that Anya and I use to sing together. Flying in an airplane, baby bop hop, and the I love you song. I waited for Barney back stage haha :)

TV5 Live CarnavanTV5 Live Carnavan

Of course, I was also in Style and Relax mode and got to meet and interview lots of stars for the style blog backstage.

TV5 Live Carnavan

The event's climax were the band performances of Duster Chicks, Imago and Sandwich. I was comfortably seated in front of the stage and got to take loads of photos with my co-bloggers. Aya of Imago is very charming, she had a smile on the whole time and even performed a bonus song for the TV5 Carnavan. This was their first performance for the year.

TV5 Live CarnavanTV5 Live Carnavan

Sandwich had lots of screaming fan girls, including this very young rocker that knew every song of Sandwich. Raymond Marasigan couldn't help but invite the young girl on stage to rock with him on stage.

TV5 Live CarnavanTV5 Live Carnavan

What a great way to start the new year, TV5's Live Carnavan was truly a festive celebration and we can't wait for another great Carnavan next year.

TV5 Live Carnavan

Please visit Style and Relax soon for more of the TV5 Live Carnavan! :)

0 comments: