Thursday, February 05, 2009

Pre-Valentines Day at Expressions


Had dinner with the marketing manager of Expressions, a school and office supplies retail shop that is overhauling their brand.

Part of their valentine's day campaign is to allow people to express their love on the Expressions Wall using liquid chalk.

Here are my I love you's to the VIP's of my life:


Happy valentine's! It's going to be my birthday soon! and I am so blessed with super supportive family especially my mom who supports and rallies for my passion in writing/blogging and fashion :)

More than anything else, valentines day is for family whose been there since the embryo stages of your life.

2 comments:

J said...

where's mine?

Anonymous said...

How cute pictures!! My kids love to make cards for Valentines Day...