Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Writer's Block

It's 12.46 AM and we just got home an hour ago from a movie premiere - Taken. I highly recommend it to teenagers who don't follow their parents and travelers who are too complacent and excited, both may end up being kidnapped. Better watch the movie :p

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/793/500x500/13/P3100013.JPG?et=EFbAf6gDYOal1K978A2Usg&nmid=217481001” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
with lots of blogger friends!!!

Moreover, today I bought a new purple dress that I am excited to wear. I feel like it has been ages since I posed with a decent outfit for the style blog. This week is slow since I opted to stay at home but it's only Wednesday now and there's more to do, eat, attend, and visit on Thursday and Friday. Definitely wearing the new purple dress on Thursday :)

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/792/500x500/5/part-1433-7.jpg?et=cXbHLRdg2u0oaIpqlsCu2Q&nmid=217318477” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
at Blenz checking emails and plurking

I am trying to unblock the writer's block now but I feel I'll be able to write sensibly later on this morning. blah blah blah

0 comments: