Monday, February 15, 2010

I want to get away!

I have been trying to be positive especially I am expecting but I just can't take it anymore, I want to escape with my baby in tow. We'd go somewhere peaceful with lots of water, birds, and blue skies.

The first thing I did this morning was to filter all my emails, remove people from my networks, and now I plan to not give a damn about stupid people and their stupid actions. All I will think of is delivering my baby. Stupid people including women who are so desperate of men clinging to someone who is about to have a son are putting me in danger.

I am so stressed out and tired that I had bloody discharge several times yesterday.

I wouldn't care about you, about our stupid router that won't work with my gadgets, and you who don't know how to use your brains.

I can't wait to deliver, go to work, and give my son a great future with or without anybody's help.

blog comments powered by Disqus