Wednesday, December 08, 2004

almost there

weee! i was supposed to post these stuff yesterday but i needed to finish papers for busipol. anyway, we were lucky because the quiz for taxation was cancelled, thank Lord!!! i got mental blocked after i sat on my chair and i didnt bring my calculator ^^; ahaha.. and then we had an exam on busipol... everything is uncertain as of now. i answered the test my way.. the directions werent clear, i didnt even make a scale... haha ^^ but here it is... we're almost done with this hell of a term. and the celebrating atmosphere i can already feel.. haha ^^ starting it off with an icecream fiesta with my friends in z2. haha ^^ loved FIC strawberry and i ate one again
today.. haha ^^




ate two FICs in a row!!! weee... i hope they come up with a frequency card of some sort. haha, i can fill this blog with all my icecream talk.. actually, my favorite is from BTIC, which is yoghurt in reality but i like the cookies and cream chunky variety. oohh!!! gotta have it soon also, its not good to stick to one brand because you'll be missing a lot. next is the selecta creations and i love choco peanut. one time, i finished a pint and a half while watching a movie on cable tv. it was really the icecream that i was more fund of.
anyway, i wanted to get that today but i felt guilty already because i ate at mcdonals.. yes, again. i needed something fast and happy, why is it that mcdonald's make me happy.. haha ^^ because its where me and my friends always get together and make chika over fries and hamburgers.





ever wonder why my cheeks get fat? haha ^^ anyway, who cares... (yeah right) haha, but no one can take me away from these lovely edibles.

today was gggrreeeaaattt! i met my bestfriend in the mall just as my driver arrived, who i sent back again to wait for another hour. heehee... again, he looked pissed and seemed to have forgotten my super silent treatment.. u think i should do it again?? haha. im too tired and too preoccupied to even think about it. im so lazy! id rather type here than finish this paper.. haha ^^ also, i had another commuting "adventure" with dear azrael and i rode a bus, a jeepney, a new train and a tricylcle. haha ^^ gotta love it. i think i have so much more to say but i have to restart and install a usb driver. i'll update later if i can. ^^

okay, so here is my post script... i installed the usb again and it did not work. drat. what's wrong with my videocam... i have to send it tomorrow to the editing house for the video clips to be transferred... yes, to my groupmates... we were not able to make a miracle commercial today.. i travelled far and long to the ends of Pasig and did not get anything done.. gomen nasai ^^; but i'll send this tomorrowto the shop and i'll edit it myself because we are short of time... i should be able to finish this by friday since i dont intend to attend school =p







and so, after the travel.. we ended up in the mall, and there, as i mentioned earlier, i met the love of my life.. shandie!!! haha ^^ we were lucky to have another yuri picture taken, at chowking.. ahaha ^^; here it is.. and below is a picture with azrael again, who deserves spanking for being makulit the entire afternoon. peace =p




2 comments:

lian said...

oi! grabe yang picture niyo ha. seryoso ka ban hindi pa kayo??? *lolz*

Lace Llanora said...

kami na... ni shandalle
hehe =p