Thursday, December 16, 2004

resurrection

weee.. after 5 days of fever, vomiting and nausea, not to mention malnourishment and an acid stomach.. whew ^^; im still alive. coolness but im getting better. i dragged myself to school for two days and i was blindly walking the path to the clinic, have u ever experienced seeing the floor growing humps and the pillars look like they are bending down on you? thanks to my dear friends specially to Thil who took care of me, it was a wicked defense but we rocked, of course. haha ^^ then i took the fastest exam of my life, i had to answer the strategy exam for 30 minutes or else i will die. i was battling my way to the 100th item and thank God i was able to reach it with blood still rushing through my veins.

up until now, i dont know what hit me or where i got this sort of virus if you can call it that. but my friends guessed i got it from over-fatigue and my never ending ponderings and daydreams.. haha.. so i had to stop and face each one of them and i hope im always doing the right thing or i'll make more monsters that will give me back this hell of sickness. i'll miss my block's xmas party, an outreach, a date with my friend and much more... waaa.. but i guess i better stay at home and watch tv. i might die if i leave the house, i bet my mom is so happy im staying here a bit longer than usual.

i passed paying my visa this month so i can have a merry xmas and go shopping when im well. i need to clear my mind and the best place to do that is in the mall, haha.. this vacation i plan to devote my time to my family and my girlfriends, who i love the most. drat im so confused and i want to disappear for awhile but im working on it ^^ but come to think of it, i finished another lasallian term! woohoo!!! one more term and an ojt and a thesis and freedom is mine. yey. but im not sure of anything, see, drat, where am i heading to? heaven, i guess. haha.

i want to clear my mind so im planning to make the best lace xmas cookies ever, if i have the energy later, im planning to make them later at night so no one will disturb me. im a little irritable today, i hated watching ocean's eleven awhile ago so i had to cut it in the middle, i was alone and then the laundry woman sat and watched together with my two aunts and they kept on making comments. after i gave them the deadly, i will bite ur head off look, i turned the tv off and went to my room and took a nap with my niece. and then i continued watching when i woke up. haha, it was cool, lots of money. speaking of which, im budgeting mine and i have to save enough for next year because i want to have a shopping blast before school returns.

wow this was pretty long, i missed typing. last night was hell for me and i was shivering and hot at the same time with fever, when i was online and giving azrael a hard time, kidding ^^ hi az! haha. i miss everybody and i hope all sick people will get well soon. ^^

merry xmas ^^

1 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

aha!
eheehee
il wait for that cookie sa monday te heeheh...

im glad that youre ok na!
badtrip di ba.
pareho pa tayo may sakit.

miss ya honey!