Saturday, April 02, 2005

April's Full

Yey! new month and my sched is very disorganized... i have friends coming over, celebrations because the hell term is over, my family outing which Joni is managing oh so well... and job interviews and hunting. hay~ i hope i find a job soon because i need money!!! for the summer because i'll get my last drop of allowance next week.... =(

Job hunting is sooo difficult, i mean hello??? can't companies be honest and clear on what the terms are. some companies after the first meeting, they wont tell u what they are really about and u have to attend this and that orientation. hay~ then after attending, you end up dissatisfied and u just wasted ur time coming over. anyway, people support didnt get me because shandie said i looked like i will prioritize school over them as im still studying. then, i have some agenda next week with other prospect companies.


Today, i just have to revise my service marketing plan. We had our defense yesterday and Mr. Cu was just and fair, no stupid questions whatsoever unlike some i know. And, we didnt have a hard time it was medium in difficulty, he just said our paper needs to be more specific, i should put some clear and visible examples in my edited version.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


that's me and the finished paper... i have another one in lian's phone, taken at KFC.. this was taken inside the classroom while waiting for Mr. Cu. School is like a zoo, better yet, a jungle. and im glad we look like we're gonna survive. We were always pissed by this *amph* anyway, i dont have the guts to put this here because i might get kicked out of my beloved school.

ahahaha... that's it.

more posts when my cam gets fixed ^^

0 comments: