Sunday, July 10, 2005

yahooo im so happy at last



got the crown from fantastic four movie at glorietta. they were giving away toys and stuff. i finally got the bag i was dying for. sobrang happy na ko tuloy, haha. and im still searching for kids, i hope my friends can help me find them. i got some who are not too sure of letting their sisters go. anyway, the focus group seems to be taking place at jollibee taft. its very convenient and those kids will really have fun. if i even have to dance and paint my face boyoyong i will. hayyy.. i hope this term ends already. i cant wait to start earning money and go out on weekends and weekdays, in short, everyday. hahaha. i cant disclose too much of my walk yesterday, spys might come and kill me, strangle my neck, and make me lose my breath. i really enjoyed although i had a hard time waiting for kuya az to get home, hahaha.. peace ^^

0 comments: