Tuesday, August 23, 2005

space warp

i dont know whats happening, last night was tough and then i woke
up this morning, surfed and something hit me. i doubt if this person
is talking about me but from what i know, when it hits you, you know
its you. it really surprised me and took me off guard, all along specially
this week after the hell defense, i thought everything was going smooth and
there was practically nothing to worry about. i sent txt msgs here and emails
there. then i read this first thing in the morning. i dont have the guts to ask,
maybe its really time to start again, and everything, from scratch.

i dont know how id act today in school. when i know there's something
boiling behind my back. the problem is, no one told me or at least
complained, i am totally clueless.

damn, this term is my dark age. but at least i can build something new
with someone else and i can't wait to start.

0 comments: