Sunday, August 21, 2005

the ultimate defense

im back and finally i was able to sleep in my bed last night, not on the floor
and not on the sofa but my dreamy soft bed. hay. the defense went alright but
before that, i was sent to the cr almost 10 times by the flutter of butterflies in my
stomach. for 20 minutes, i lacked oxygen and i curled while i waited for the
defense to start. with the help of St. Jude, Hershey's and Kisses.. i gained stability
for the defense. we were able to answer all questions, the battle was in the different opinions of the panel, damn, cant they be black and white objective.

but i think yestersday is my Lucky Lovey day, except for the stomach cramps i got and the terrible bus ride back home. i had to sit on my boyfriend's lap for an hour
and a half. he was sitting on a step that i think has the machine under. i hope
the eggs didnt get fried haha, kidding.

overall, it is almost over and i can reconstruct my stressed worn out face.
we are just doing the minor revisions and im all set to march the graduation aisle.
yippee!! hello money, i need a job.

0 comments: