Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Newly Weds



purely intense, amazing
exquisitely devasting
i'm in a daze and I'm drenched in our moment

suddenly life's spectacular
a decade full circle brought me back to you
always the boy with the yellow rose i just could not forget

and I feel safe now
just where i wanna be
i can breathe in this serenity i
will chase down both our armies
no more historical calamity here

you inspire me fiercely
reconsile negativity
my fear i place before
the union of two

relentless in your chivalry
love to lick your lips so thankfully
always the boy with the yellow rose, peacock feather and baby's breath

my vision is to follow through
i patiently waited this long for you
so completely consumed
God you're beautiful

the whole world fades in a crowded room
a decade full circle
brought me back to you
always the boy with the yellow rose
i just could not forget


http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2006/06/just-married.html

3 comments:

chompy said...

wha-- did you guys really get married na??? without inviting us?? aww shucks...

well, there's still the church wedding (am i right?) :D

best wishes!

Lace Llanora said...

thanks! ahahaha

yup di ako papayag na walang church wedding haha :D

kingina said...

Ulol?! Di nga? Kasal na kayo? Pwera stir? dapat inantay nyo ako para ninong! =p