Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Anya's Foot Cast

Good Payday Tuesday everybody. This week is going fast, phone calls, organization, HTML, and school tours, i love it. time goes by faster when you have tons to do. my sister and i get to chat once in a while. she yms rather slow and i get a response from her after an hour then she'll disappear. she sent me photos of anya's foot that was casted awhile ago in Melbourne.


it's good the cast does not look too heavy for her foot. she still is very cute! i miss her so much : (

back to manila (in taft) i had a VERY QUICK lunch with Azrael who left me on the pavement when he saw a bus going to Ayala. he is going to megamall to sign some papers. and i was there looking at the bus along taft avenue, gawd. then he waved at me from the bus and i thought, is this man serious?!

and tonight i have to wait for him to arrive from Pasig because my ass wont stop turning until he is there with me. pathetic but i cant help it, this must be love, oh no.

i want to say hi! to my multiply chums who recieves my blog entries, im sorry if i flood your email you can simply unsubscribe and forget about me :)

0 comments: