Friday, November 24, 2006

Nobody knows where we'll end up

that's the theme from Grey's Anatomy. im sorry im becoming a freak but i really love the show. it's my reason for waking up in the morning... knowing i will meet derek after work through my dvd player.

im doing fine but not totally because there are lots of changes that i'll be experiencing like soon, me staying at home and trying to earn money from there. goodluck!

also i have holiday blues... last christmas was the best ever and now i think it'll be not so good because my sister and niece wont be here. i cant imagine how sad my mom will feel ANYWAY she will throw a partey!

and im helping her out. i hope she gets happy after seeing her coworkers. she was the big BOSS before she retired. i remember spending my elementary and highschool days in her office room.

i'll try to post a more decent story and some new photos soon.

0 comments: