Monday, November 20, 2006

throwing money makes us feel great

liza, mama, and me... watching our mom enjoy throwing money

i never imagined i would go to a peryahan... with my mom! maybe life is getting a bit boring for me and her. last saturday we went here and thew money away.


my mom wants to be a bibingka vendor

we decided to go there because of the bibingka and puto bungbong which is deliciously made by an old lady. this is at a bazaar area in our village. azrael was lucky to make his money grow through the color game and my mom enjoyed playing too. later, im gonna walk there again to get bibingka so i can eat it while watching mcdreamy and mcsteamy who appeared in my telly just last night! : )

welcome to the baboy life. heehee

3 comments:

jactinglim said...

who's mcsteamy? :)

Lace Llanora said...

season 2, it's mark : )

jactinglim said...

ooh! I better catch up to season 2 then!