Friday, January 26, 2007

Casio Exilim EX-S500



I was window shopping for my gadgets wish list (read: laptop and digicam) when i saw Casio Exilim being sold for less than Php 20,000. The one i saw was real slim and sexy.

i had experienced holding an exilim through one of my trips with my boss. her camera is an exilim and the pictures were all crisp and clear. it was so small and thin that it fits in a tupperware. very cute and impressive! now if only i have enough money to spare... i can only wish that i can get one for my birthday >.<


here is the exilim i want (all donations welcome!!) this one is around Php 19,000

Casio Exilim EX-S500
Megapixels: 5
Included Memory Amount: 8.3 MB
Included Memory: On Board
Media Format: Secure Digital
Battery Type Supported: Lithium Ion
Included Batteries: Yes
35-mm Equivalent (Wide): 38
35-mm Equivalent (Telephoto): 114
Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1920 pixels
Interface: USB 2.0
Video Capture Ability: Yes

2 comments:

Gabriel Cuesta said...

You have very good taste :)

One of my closests friends received one as a wedding present and it works very, very well and it's very light and comfortable to bring it to travel.

Lace Llanora said...

thanks! i wish i can get it on my birthday from Santa Claus?

oh well >.<