Friday, January 19, 2007

The Real Housewives of Orange County


I patiently waited for the first episode last night on cable TV and wow... part of me wish that i live in Orange County! These women are lucky, some of them managed to get rich by themselves. i mean not just rich but the totally rich like the topmost level of richness. there was this lady named Jo, and her soon to marry boyfriend dragged her to orange county and all she has to do is stay at home and as the BF said on the voice-over, "all her bills are taken cared of". WOW~

and then they gave all sorts of ideas like how to have fun while waiting for their husbands like getting botox, doing pilates, and definitely shopping. i was drooling in front of the TV. they have my dream life! and in orange county, you can jog and do whatever you like because it's so peaceful there inside the gates.

back to me in real life, my housemates are driving me nuts. i think they don't like me being at home but they also hate it when i dress up and go out for no reason but shop. they are starting to stress me out again when my undereye dark circles are starting to disappear... so i treated myself by doing a shopping stroll and sending stuff to my older sister in Australia. i sent her Gretchen Baretto's OK! magazine. we love her! then i ate alone in peace... it felt really good! my mom is nagging me at the table all the time and sings praises to my younger sister with the intention of getting me angry. can you imagine? God, help me. older people are so hard to understand, same as my aunt. when you try to BE THERE, they act like they don't care and would rather be alone than start a GOOD conversation with you. when i'm not there, they make me feel GUILTY for staying out. hello, what's up?

i'll just dream of Orange County and let them be while i make fun and happiness in my life. Amen!

0 comments: