Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Amanda and Daniel

Too much of Ugly Betty and now I am posting about my dream loveteam. Amanda is the slim and fashionable assistant who sleeps with Daniel and Daniel sleeps with anything that moves. *SPOILER* In episode 5, i felt real bad for Amanda because she really likes Daniel and deep inside, she is patiently waiting for him to stop screwing around. But the two of them are only F-buddies and Daniel doesn't know how Amanda really feels. awwwww. Amanda can be a bitch to Betty sometimes but I think she and Daniel are made for each other! i hope they end up together and just now, Amanda told Daniel she had it and i hope that Daniel realizes his mistakes. : )

I'm counting 5 days before i report to work again and tomorrow is my dental appointment. still working on the root canal to save my molar. then after that, i plan to do a bit of bargain shopping. wish me luck!

i'll also try to buy the complete dvd set of Sex and the City, it might shed some light to my life ahahaha. Samantha (of sex and the city) once said "if you're looking for a relationship, you can bang your head on the wall so just have a lot of sex like a man would do." well, something like that : )

Here's another funny one from Sam : )

Samantha: You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement and jaw stress and suction and gag reflex and all the while bobbing up and down - moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!

0 comments: