Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bawal ang Makulit na Pasahero

It's just Thursday and I feel as heavy as ever! have you ever experienced being with a "makulit na pasahero"? You know, those people who say "tsk..tsk..ang trapik!" or "ang init!".. well i think i encountered my worst yet today as i rode the shuttle from Mall of Asia to my house in Bacoor. There were 2 old man and woman in front of me and another old lady beside me. I am one of those who remain courteous to old people. But this one, tested me to the limits! I better explain in Filipino so you get every detail.


So, naghihintay mapuno ang van ng pasahero.

Pasaway: "Alis na tayo, hindi na mapupuno... masikip na". and she repeats this over and over..

Pasaway:
"Lahat ng sasakay dun na sasakay sa kabila.... buti pa ung isang van umalis na (hello! ibang byahe po yun!)"

When it gets hot inside the Tamaraw Type Shuttle (Like those in Ayala)
Pasaway: "Ang init, tumatagaktak na ang pawis ko" - Sabay bukas ng window!!! aba! maalikabok kaya noh? at lalong iinit dahil lalabas ung lamig! ay naman talaga....

Pasaway 2 at 3: "Mabuti pa sa jeep, labasan ang hangin" - Eh bakit dito kayo sumakay?!

Pasaway: (When i asked her to close the window politely) "Neng! Naiinitan ako eh. Dyan nanggagaling ung usok sa may pinto hindi kasi naka seal" -- ano daw????

Pasaway: "Baba ako sa SM"

Driver: "Bawal po dito"

Pasaway: "Eh bakit ayan oh madaming nababa" and tries to get out of the moving van.. -- ay naku kung di lang ako mabait tinulak na kita.

Pasaway:
"Ang layo ng bus stop!" "Kanina pa ko na-para eh"

Oh my God! I mean, everyone wants to go home, and everyone is tired. So dear commuters, old or young, please use your common sense and don't ride if you will just complain. If you get hot easily, bring a fan. It never gets cold in the highway!

Thank God, tomorrow is the last work day for the week.

0 comments: