Friday, February 23, 2007

Thank God It's Friday Again!

It's friday! I'm testing email to blog once again and I hope this time it's going to work. I love Friday, people can wear jeans to work, stay up late, and wake up late Saturday morning. I can't wait for night time to come so i can curl up on my bed and enjoy the cold night .

I'm planning to go somewhere today, a place where i can play and forget about work and the plight of humans - which is, to work until you die. ahahaha. i didnt mean to sound too negative but i talked about it over lunch with a friend. we said that when we were young, we go to school, and now we are old, we go to work. and it's 5 days a week, and only 2 days are left for us to enjoy. Then when we have enough money, we are also old enough. old, meaning you can't ride the rollercoaster anymore or walk miles, or go shopping because you don't have anything to buy or dress up for anymore.

and now, people don't have time for romance because they say they are working hard for the future. But when you're old, your hormones betray you. for men, it doesn't get up anymore, and for women menopause kicks in and you suddenly have no interest for romance or even men.

what im saying is, we have limited time for everything and we have to push ourselves to enjoy life no matter what. and so, get off your work cubicles at 5pm and let's enjoy life! : )

7 comments:

Eneng said...

Hahaha!! That is so funny! I wish it can be as simple as that. But mind you, how can I buy stuff if I dont have work. Ummm.. no work, no money!

Lace Llanora said...

hmm maybe we can adapt like a stone age society and do barter. : )

ahahaha ^^

Coraline Jones said...

^ That would be cool, I could trade my husband with rice and some fruits, then get him back when I have something else to trade. :D

Pero I heard working with Globe equals to killing yourself. Nakaka stress daw sobra!

-http://gasolinejenn.wordpress.com

Lace Llanora said...

hi! again jenn :)

wow ure married?! you look really young when i saw you.

globe is okay, few lull time but it's okay. i can still get out at 5pm : )

Carambs said...

Hi Lace, I wish it were that simple, I would one of the happiest people on earth. :) But there are deadlines to meet and deliverables that are asked of us so... sigh. I'm telling you, it will get worse, but at the end of the day, there's always a feeling of fulfillment, and you feel that are really are growing (career-wise). If that's not the case, we'll have to sit down and discuss. :)

Jenn (of PEx?), in fairness, though we've been really stressed out (ask Ada and Mike how busy Mads and I are), Globe is still a pretty good company to work for, especially if you compare it to others. At least 9PM is really considered late here, when in other companies it's normal to go home at that time. Globe's cool.

Lace Llanora said...

hey charo!!!
yup it will get worse or let's rephrase it, emails will increase :)

i hope im doing okay so far ^^

Carambs said...

You are. :) Brace yourself for the coming weeks. It's gonna be a busy period until June-July...