Monday, February 19, 2007

Recap Time!

hello! i miss blogging a lot ~ here is a brief recap from Valentine's, my birthday, and yesterday. Work is still tiring definitely, but like what my friend Rhea said... everybody has work and has a boss. she even says Sharon Cuneta has a boss and that is Gabby Lopez. what a fabulous example and so I get it now.

<--- Yesterday at John Beatty Comic Book Signing... i also had snacks with my friend Rhea

fashion wise, im getting better at pulling out and mixing clothes from my old wardrobe. i need to dress nice and clean for work because everyone there looks neat and formal : )







This one was last Friday when my Valentine's Day present arrived : )




















Here i was yesterday smiling, but deep inside me is IMPATIENCE as azrael lingered and chit chat for almost 5 hours in Comic Odyssey. I had my eyebrows done instead at David's Salon.














With Mariel during my Birthday : )















that's it for now, i have to fall asleep early for tomorrow : ) because everyone needs to work and everyone has a boss. *wink*

2 comments:

J said...

i like your outfit (topmost picture). you have my permission to raid my wardrobe. sayang mga office clothes ko (check out my range of skirts/blouses) if you dont use it NOW.

Lace Llanora said...

oo nga! i used the benetton dress ung brown, on top of a long sleeved polo shirt. wonderful!