Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday!

To ME --- also congratulations to myself for finishing my first week in GLOBE! weee ~ i was nervous and anxious the whole week, like i might forget what they taught me and i might miss some of the exercises they were sending me and that i might not get there on time. whew!!

we already transferred offices and finally i have my nook to work on the contracts and review and also read my pocketbook heehee : )

I'm so proud and cheers to that! I was expecting visitors but most of them couldn't come so im left with my best bud mariel, misyel, and mark : ) i just prepared my famous spaghetti and ordered 20 pieces of CHICKEN!!! i love chicken. Azrael helped me cook and i had a great time this morning.

so far, i think it's a good birthday. here's to number 22!!! thanks for all the greetings : )

2 comments:

Ivan Henares said...

Happy birthday! Just dropping by and checking out the Pinoy blogosphere! May I invite you to visit my blog at http://ivanhenares.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Lace Llanora said...

hey thanks for the greeting! : ) sure i'll visit your blog, ive been there already : )