Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spiderman is a cheater



I watched Spiderman 3 yesterday in Mall of Asia. Good thing we were there early when there are no lines yet and noisy demonic children. I definitely enjoyed the movie, it has everything, villains, comedy, action, and luuuvvvvv. ahahaha!

I hated it when Spidey kissed Gwen Stacy! the nerve, if I was MJ i will also break up with spidey but if I am Gwen Stacey, I will still kiss Spiderman upside down. I am going to hang azrael upside down also *lol*





I am having a rough day and I'm sad!!! but i'll just shake it off by going out later with daddy az. i don't even want to put the reason here but good news! i can make backward swizzles already on ice : ) I was skating while waiting for azrael to finish his 3rd meeting of the day and yay! i did it!!!!

Daddy Az will just make me happy, he will treat me to a warm mug of hot chocolate while he listens to my reklamos, diba??? : )

i'll just kill all my woes in the form of Tekken and Soul Calibur.

0 comments: