Friday, June 08, 2007

Tagaytay in 3 hours



We were to wake up at 7am for our trip to Tagaytay but I woke up 12nn. Azrael is sleepless and stressed out over toycon so even though it was already 2pm, we geared up and took the bus to the highland.


I was so concerned throughout the bus trip because it's my first time to commute going there and I don't know where the bus stop is to our destination. i texted everybody but to no avail. We don't even know where we are going then I saw a tourist info center and there, we met a trike driver with his mom and they drove us to the people's park where we can appreciate some greens.

and because the last bus going back home was 8pm, we finished our trip by having dinner at Dencio's. The view was better than Josephine's and also the price haha :) We were thinking of staying for the night but we'll just save it for next time.

"pwede kayang mag swimming don?"

0 comments: