Thursday, August 02, 2007

Games for My Wii

Nintendo Wii is an absolute winner! I also had the fear of not being able to enjoy wii as expected, but Wii did not fail me. My sister, mom, aunt, and everyone in my family enjoys it. Thanks a lot to my mom for getting me one.
And because my contentment is impossible, i need the following for my Wii:





1. Call of Duty : for an action packed game with my playmates
2. Mario Party 8: for my family to enjoy
3. Cars: i just saw it in one shop yesterday
4. Extra nunchuck
5. 2 Classic virtual consoles
6. More games like Wii sports! i can't wait for the release of Wii Fit Channel

Then, I already got 2,000 Wii Points. I was able to download Internet Channel without any problems for 500 Wii Points. Now we can browse the net and my mom was truly impressed with the technology.

1 comments:

Gabriel Cuesta said...

You will enjoy it, you have done a good choice.

I have a Wii too and my favorite games are:
1.- Wii Sports
2.- Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess
3.- Warioware
4.- Red Steel