Sunday, September 30, 2007

Clash of the Gadgets: iTouch, Compaq, and Casio Exilim

All three are saying: buy me! buy me!

If money was no matter, i'd get all of them. At the moment, all i can do is stare at you - my future digital children. The laptop is Compaq C551, which is on sale on most computer shops. The features are known to me because boyfriend has the same laptop that we use at home. Im sick of borrowing so i would like my own : D i like using the laptop because i don't have to be secluded in the computer room. Our house is also wifi enabled and that means i can write and blog anywhere including the kitchen!



Recently, i have been using the iPod Nano for travelling and now there's the Apple iTouch which is an iPod with WiFi features and video compatibility. i love it! It's just around Php 15,000 and that must be the retail price - please, don't overprice it here in Manila!


This one is long overdue. A new digicam and i prefer Casio Exilim because i've also seen how it took great pictures. There has been a shortage of photos here in my blog because i don't have a crisp digicam. This is just around Php 13,000

I'll think long and hard before i decide but i promised myself to get one of the three this December. Merry Christmas suzaku :)

0 comments: