Friday, October 05, 2007

Savory Mall of Asia

Last Thursday, I had fun dining at Savory in Mall of Asia. Everything was so yummeh! I heard from fellows that Savory was an old restaurant in Manila, somewhere in Quiapo. Now they opened a branch in a more organized and a bit posh location which is Mall of Asia.


You'll be surprised with the taste and price! Delicious Chinese cuisine without service charge and with VAT included already in the prices haha : ) it was so good that no food was left during this shot. Chicken is their specialty but we chose to get daoming pork (reminds me of F4), garlic spinach (surprisingly yummy), and spicy squid (boyfriend's favorite).


I also got to meet scooby doo and friends before having dinner. The wind was restless that day and gave us a hard time getting a clear photo.

I can't believe how time flies! It's Friday again. weekend could be better if not for my dental appointment tomorrow at 10 o'clock in the morning. bummer.

0 comments: