Monday, November 19, 2007

Lovelife or Career?

Excuse the cheesy title but what else can i do to get your attention? :)

Without batting an eyelash, my answer to that is Career with a capital C! One really doesn't have to choose but the girls over at this forum i am active at, observe the same, that when your career is doing a bit well, your lovelife seems to get in the doldrums. Maybe the YinYang philosophy is really in effect. Just to share, I rarely see or even talk to my partner with 100% undivided attention and that leaves me more time studying and doing tiny weeny blog projects over at Pinay Money Maker.

On Saturday I shall attend a seminar in Podium called "Blogging for Money" which really cost me money (Php 1,500) but I expect I will learn a lot and knowledge is always priceless. I am not monetizing this blog but i'd like to experiment with Pinay Money Maker.

Lots of opportunities pouring down and last night, to get myself focused I practiced yoga with all the moolahbandahhh, warrior pose, and sun worship. I guess it not only opened my muscles but the doors of luck as well. :)

5 comments:

Chapter 6 said...

Work/life balance would be great IMHO.

Lace Llanora said...

yeah but i guess u cant have it all eh? im trying your productive people are happy people theory hahahaha

V said...

i'll take the love life over money any day, as long as the love life is a good, stable one.

frenzy said...

Life is complicated enough, so I guess good choice. Love will come handy later on!

Lace Llanora said...

thanks for all the clever comments!

@ natural - i guess your love life is fantastic and i am happy for you, mine is not bad either maybe unique is the word for it? haha :)

@frenzy

yes because sometimes it feels good to be in control :)