Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finally Casio Exilim EX-Z77


A big hug to myself! I finally bought Casio Exilim EX-Z77 today because the sales person was more helpful than the last. Got to try it inside the store, took photos of my sister and a video of the sales attendant. It had me at a click and surprised me with its face detection and YouTube capture feature.

Drum roll for the specs:

7.2 Megapixels
Lots of photo modes - night, auction, food, etc.
3x Optical Zoom
Anti Shake DSP
Records in MPEG-4 H.264 high quality video format
The coal black color rocks!

Visit the Exilim Website to discover more features. Patience pays a lot, the original model I was planning to buy, EX-Z75 was more pricey last month. Now it's out of stock and the EX-Z77's price is even lower than the old model.

Cheers to a good working relationship with my new digital camera!

0 comments: