Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cloverfield monster and me

Make that Cloverfield poster and me.

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/3/photos/273/500x500/6/P1290012.JPG?et=w7jSo3TQb7UjBSZClRY5Sw&nmid=79816034
oh no, still have to wake up early tomorrow!

I had a great time last night watching this one of a kind movie with Azrael. Thanks to Getzmo.com for letting Az win their Cloverfield promo haha :) Although I barely had time to sleep since I got home at 11.30pm, the movie was worth it.

The people behind us was a bit noisy and overreacting (OA) that the movie was too shaky and makes them feel dizzy. But of course, in the spirit of fun, watching movies in the Philippines with those side comments is also an experience.

Very much recommended to get you out of the doldrums, watch this movie and you'll feel alive and kicking again haha :) This will make you realize that physical fitness is necessary to survive, how fast can you run and can you whack monsters etc.




The movie was so great that we imitated it right away, ahaha. We fooled around with a camera after the movie, and at 11pm we had our own imaginary Cloverfield video.

2 comments:

noemi said...

I heard so much about this movie. Someone mentioned bring bonamine. Must be reaally dizzying.

Lace Llanora said...

hi! noemi :) Yup but I swear it's worth watching ^^