Saturday, January 26, 2008

Du... Du Hast

My early rock music drains angst and it's great to sing along and feel like a rockstar after a busy week. If i could smash a guitar on the wall that would be awesome too, I miss real rock. We were just talking about our favorite bands yesterday and I continued talking about it until 3 in the morning. Azrael and I found found an online KTV at 1am and you could sing Blur's song 2, Bush's Machinehead, Limp Bizkit's Nookie, and Korn!

Too bad that one of my favorite songs from Ramstein wasn't there. Rock fans, here's Du Hast:



and here's Freak on a Leash by Korn:

2 comments:

shink said...

I sooo want to clone you and make that clone my main squeeze right now (peace tayo pareng Az!). Rakenrol men! Apir! Kekekeke

Lace Llanora said...

i'll send my clone over man. haha :) hay nako, i just feel bad about some things, just like you kaya rock and roll!